New beginnings, new starts, reaffirmations of worship and promise for a brighter upcoming all come to intellect as we circle in a New Year. There are the shallow, yet focused, promises we create to ourselves. We make your mind up to obtain in form, lose load, get better career path, and the like. Then, there are the genuine promises we create to others, whether loudly or in our mind. We desire to concern extra, express adore additional, annul bad opinion in old relations or look for out new adoring relations. We attempt our extremely finest to put these requirements into style. Find the just right words here! Select amongst hundreds of legitimate genuine Happy New Year wishes 2016 and greetings for your folks, contacts and appreciated ones.
Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
- As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
- I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
- Friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!
- A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year Wishes for Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend
- Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You have made my year very special, and I wish for you to continue to do so. With you around, every moment is a special occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May God bless my love with his care and warmth. I love you, and wish you a very Happy New Year.
- Every New Year wish I have ever made came true when I met you. Thank you sweetheart…Happy New Year, with love.
- As we enter the New Year together, let’s resolve to appreciate the love we share and watch it grow even deeper. Happy New Year my love.
- You witnessed my every pratfall and tolerated every bad joke. You’re still smiling with me, and I love you for that. Happy New Year.
Romantic Happy New Year Messages
- I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year, my love.
- New dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys: wishing my new love a very Happy New Year.
- All my wishes, all my hopes, all my dreams, and mostly all my love for a Happy New Year.
- Best wishes to my beloved friend for an amazing year ahead. May the sunshine of happiness always shine above you. May the dove of peace rest over you and live in your home. May the dense forest of love surround you all year round. May you have a lovely New Year.
Happy New Year Wishes for Best Friend
- Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. During the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
- May we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God’s love in every sunset, every flower’s unfolding petals, every baby’s smile, every lover’s kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our hearts.
- Cute Happy New Year Card Messages
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
- Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all of the hurdles you may face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead. God bless you.
Happy New Year Wishes for Family
- My sister, my first friend, my constant support: in the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.
- Now, in the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderfully warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year, Mom.
- Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.
- To my awesome brother: thank you for the fun, and sometimes embarrassing, memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year! Happy New Year, with love.
- As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Happy New Year, with gratitude.